BVRLA leasing broker charter
- contract for the product or service we are providing and a clear statement of any associated costs for our service and your rights to cancel the service
- A clear and accurate summery of the leasing or finance terms
- Advice based on your stated needs and requirements. We will only proceed with selling a product and/or service that reasonably meets those requirements.
- Advice, where possible, on the most appropriate vehicle, based on your requirements
- Efficient and professional handling of any after-sales requirements
- Commitment to the British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association’s Code of Conduct.
- An effective complaints procedure with access to the Conciliation Service administrated by the British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association
You can find the BVRLA code of conduct, which sets out the standard we strive to adhere to here.
Financial Conduct Authority
The Financial Conduct Authority expects any intermediary to disclose to the customer that a commission may be payable by the owner or creditor to the intermediary, and, if the customer asks, the amount of that commission. The Financial Conduct Authority has made it clear that "commission" means any financial consideration.
If you would like us to disclose any potential commission we earn:
In-line with new legislation, if you would like Jet Vehicle Finance to disclose any potential commission please make your request to : Jet Vehicle Finance Ltd, Greenlands Business Centre, Studley Road, Redditch, B98 7HD or by email to email@example.com or by telephone: 01527 524 418.
Key For Key
Jet Vehicle Finance is able to provide a key for key service. Often using our own transporters, we are able to deliver a new vehicle to our customer either on the same day your existing vehicle is due to be collected, or collect it ourselves.
Jet Finance is able to support dealer sales with improved unit sales, we are already working closely with financial institutions and some very large dealer groups. Jet Finance will have a solution to assist your sales drive.
Jet has always maintained a unique, customer-centred approach, but we will always strive to continually improve and provide innovative ways of delivering a service that is over and above that expected in the industry.
If you have recently taken delivery of your vehicle we would like to thank you for your business and wish you many miles of enjoyable motoring.
Click on the following to download our recommendation form and testimonial form. If you know someone who is looking for a vehicle, please send in their details and you can choose from a selection of high street vouchers worth £100. If you prefer you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Why Use a BVRLA member?
Jet Vehicle Finance is proud to be a member of the BVRLA which assures our customers of the highest professional standard.
Click here to read about the benefits of using a BVRLA member.
What accessories do you offer?
For your vehicle we can arrange :
- Satellite navigation systems
We can also do commerical refrigerated and be-spoke vehicles
Please call 0800 610 1000 for further details.
What are your personal funding options?
What are your business funding options?
This is meant as a guide only, for further information please call on 0800 610 1000. We can also send you the vehicle funding BVRLA guide for more indepth information, please email email@example.com to request this. You are also advised to speak to your accountant for guidance.